Tuesday 4 July 2017

New update : it has been a while

Sorry for not reporting an update at all in June, it has been hectic at the office is my only (lame) excuse. 
I have been painting, mainly completing (Almost) my Ptolemaic army. I have 100 phalangists from newline I am working on plus some HaT and Caesar nubian warriors. I have completed 4 bases of Polybian Roman Citizen Cavalry (newline) and will start on the rest of the Republican Romans soon. These ones are Newline Designs, Strelets and HaT. Photo time...
Early attempt at Macedonian army HAt ALexander's light infantry in foreground these are Agrianes. Behind them HaT Hypaspists then some Zvezda, HaT and Caesar miniatures. 

And as the sun goes down in west, The Persian horde ride forth, Mainly HaT but also some Zvezda, Caesar and so on

Han Dynasty Chinese (Newline and Caesar)
 Well thats all for now, new update when Ptolemies are completed hopefully mid July

No comments:

Post a Comment